1. Attend to all guests needs for information and handling of special requests in a courteous and efficient manner.
2. Communicate effectively with the front office, PBX and guest services to ensure all guest requests are handled appropriately.
3. Establish contacts with local business services, attractions, etc. in an effort to provide guests with information and other services to enhance their stay.
4. Assist guests with reservations, transportation services, ordering of gifts or products and ticket ordering.
5. Ensure front office, guest services, reservations and PBX maintain current information on how to assist guests with requests they may have.
6. Ensure proper inventory and maintenance of brochures, brochure rack and other area collateral material.
7. Keep abreast of all in-house functions and special promotions, local events and special attractions.
8. Coordinate guests needs for business services internally and externally if unable to handle within hotel.
9. Attend meetings related to guest services, as assigned.
10. Inform Reception Manager of any problems that arise.
11. Prepares reports as assigned.
12. Adhere to all fire, safety and security procedures according to management company and hotel policy.
13. Comply with all hotel policies and standard operating procedures of the hotel and its management company.
14. Support and participate in company recycling program.
15. Other duties as assigned by Reception Manager, Reception Supervisor or General Manager.
16. Maintain daily diary/log of pertinent activities.